The BIOCON-CO2 Summer School webinar series ‘CO2OLING THE EARTH SUMMER SCHOOL II:FOCUS ON BIO-CCU’ will take place from 29 September – 1 October 2020. The Summer School was previously scheduled to take place in Athens earlier this year, however the event has moved online due to Covid-19 and can now facilitate 150 participants. The event has been subject to very high demand and there is now a waiting list for places at the event.
This event is a continuation of the Co2oling the Earth Training Events series of the European CCUS research and development community. It is an open and multidisciplinary event inviting all CCUS stakeholders to share knowledge and learn from each other. The Summer School is organised by the Laboratory of Steam Boilers and Thermal Plants of the National Technical University of Athens and the BIOCON-CO2 consortium.
As the event is getting closer, a list of confirmed speakers has been announced (with more to be confirmed).
– Guiomar Sánchez Carrón, Annabel Serpico, Eduard Borras (LEITAT)
– Ira Lauer, Gabriele Phillips (Fraunhofer IME)
– Aline Hüser (RWTH Aachen)
– Carmen Boeriu, Tom Ewing (WFBR)
– Jean-Luc Dubois (ARKEMA)
– Eric De Coninck (ArcelorMittal)
– Simelys Hernandez (Politecnico di Torino)
– Christos Zerefos (Academy of Athens)
– Deepak Pant (VITO)
– Akrivi Asimakopoulou, George Skevis (CERTH/CPERI)
– Michael Pachnos (Motor Oil Hellas)
– Marios Katsiotis (TITAN)
– George Romanos (NCSR Demokritos)
– A. Seifert (Krajete GmbH)
The agenda for the event will be released soon.
For general questions please contact Despina Magiri-Skouloudi of NTUA (email@example.com).